Monday, September 13, 2010

the vampire diaries.

OK, I know most of the people here don't watch The Vampire Diaries, but I'm still reeling from the first episode of Season Two. So I'm just going to write a short post about my feelings on it.

FDLKDFJGSEFD;LJBNSEFD;OUBH;RSLGFeqFBWA;EKFBALWJKRHBGA;EZLRSFIHB;DZOFHB;AWEJBF.AWRKJSFBV;DXFK
DSGSDFBGXDLKJBXDFVBGF
VNBXFGVC;BKJXNVCLBXDGFB
XDFCB;KJDNSFAQIWORdfsdgf
dsf
sdvxcbF
BFDBXGFHSTRJDRYHJDHFJNDCVBNXZDFGAWERSGAZSFDVXC


I'm telling you, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are such good actors. Nina is double-acting-- which is SO COOL, 'cause one of her characters is this evil, manipulative psycho and the other is this nice girl. And I CRIED BECAUSE OF DAMON. AS IN, IAN SOMERHALDER. BECAUSE HE CONVEYS SO MUCH EMOTION. SUCH EMOTION. SUCH, SUCH EMOTION.


g
fdhgfchcjchrsfgzsrfdgxfhcfghzsdfawesdgfvwad
aef
gvesfdg
arwg
aer
hgsrt
hdr
gfhdgf


I cannot wait until next week.
GLORIANA-- YOU HAVE TO SEE IT. SO. GOOD.
To Joanne-- I hope you are well. Even though I was rejoicing in your death and glorifying in your non-existence, I, er, missed you. ONLY VERY SLIGHTLY.
Rachel-- I dearly hope your essay goes well. NOT. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment