Thursday, September 9, 2010

Guy stampede

haha well thought i'd recount the day we didn't do sport and tell everybody what we did. Well annie full on told rach basically everything that was in the hunger games. I have to say that annie is a magnificent story teller and that somehow she ended up turning the book into some sort of comedy. I was engrossed even though i already knew what happened. Still waiting for mockingjay and i suppose if i try and forget abt it i won't be soo impatient. Well in the middle of the story there was this pack of guys from sbhs since we were on their grounds like doing sorta like a jog thingo and i totally didn't notice them because i was so into the story and then somebody i forget who called out to us and told us to run!! otherwise we would be runover by a pack of guys. I suddenly turned around, had a quick laughing fit and was like wtf before i got out of the way. I then continued with my full laughing fit and tumbled into joanne in the process. It was pretty funny. I also remember the bee that crept up on us and i was like "...bee!" and everyone sorta pounced out of the way while annie just sat there because she had a slow reaction and it looked as if annie was repelling everyone. Anyways, she eventually got up and we kept moving around to places because rachel was. And whatever rach did we followed.

Something unrelated. Well today the mysterious tapping dude came back and did his job. I might have mentioned before that this dude tapped me like a billion times before and it go me incredibly paranoid because an old man did he same tap to me and i thought it was the dude and so i turned around with a angry expession on my face to see someone totally unexpected. Paranoia struck. everyone around me seemed to find it funny and so today when the same dude tapped jo it was bliss to my eyes. 1st. i found out who it was coz he was like.. right there. 2nd. it was just fun to see jo get tapped instead of me for once and 3rd. Well he got caught. haha. well sorta. jo pointed him out afterwards. Yeah suck on that. Not sooo mysterious now are you????!!!

Hmmm... what else. well i just wanted to ask if anyone has a chainsaw they could lend to me because somehow i replaced mine. If you do well just start it up and i will be right there coz im... psychic.

Um well i'm fatter than everyone in this enitre universe times by a trillion and one. Beep that you lazy snow eggs. Oh and sorry for writing in blue before don't know what came over me.

French brekky tomoz,
Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment