Monday, September 13, 2010

haunted.

In other news... I am being haunted.

By what? I hear you ask.

By a line, I answer.

And by 'a line', I mean by a sentence. TWO sentences to be precise.

They have been haunting me. It started, first, in computers this morning. We were supposed to be watching the fashion parade and everything, but I was... not paying much attention. And then we were supposed to put our websites on EduWeb.

And then... it happened.

The haunting began.

Step One. Click Year 2014. Or is it Class of 2014? Something like that.
Step Two. Select 7R.
Step Three. Click on *my name (censored for privacy reasons and to prevent any unwanted stalking. I have met victims of stalking... and the results are not pretty. Sometimes they are ill. Sometimes they are ill on Mondays, like today for instance. Sometimes their names are... also censored)*
Step Four. Ignore the fire and the 'Hello! I am *censored* :)'. Proceed to hover your mouse over the pencil drawing a smiley face beside English.

WHAT DO YOU SEE THERE?
OR RATHER... WHAT DO YOU DREAM OF?
BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I DREAM OF.

"At night, I dream of dark eyes and velvet voices. In the background, I hear the sound of rivers."


If ANYBODY can tell me WHAT THE HECK this is and WHY THE HECK it is on my EduWeb and HOW THE HECK it got there and IF THE HECK I actually put it on, notify me immediately.

Then we can conduct a seance and drive this unwanted ghost OUT OF EDUWEB IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you.

And never forget...

"At night, I dream of dark eyes and velvet voices. In the background, I hear the sound of rivers."

No comments:

Post a Comment