Saturday, September 25, 2010

TTTHHHHEEEE BLOOOGGG ISS DYYYIIINNGG!

SOOOOMMMMEEONNNEEE WWRRRIIIITTTEEE SOMMMMEEETHHHING!!
oh i am.
ok.
well, how have holidays been going?
would you consider the weekend before the first day of the first week part of the hols??
i do.
it feels like it to me.
anyways, mum is angry because i said i would clean up my room.
i was going to do it this morning but procrastination took over.
so i'm going to do it after this post.
if i don't, what will be my punishment?
a slap in the face won't work.
i tried it myself.
i slapped myself sooo hard that my cheek went red.
and i still wouldn't get off the computer.
bummer.
how abt two slaps.
i haven't tried that before.
maybe it will work.
ok. agreed.
haha i agreed with myself.
anyways, new post and playlist on glennys.
tried to do a vid today but failed.
blame my friend polly.
that was random.
movie tomoz.
that text i am going to send is coming.
you wait and it will come.
i hate starting sentences with capitals.
post my darlings, post.

Glenny
on the verge of hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment