Thursday, September 30, 2010

tomorrow shall be exciting.

CAMPING TOMORROW. how cool, eh?

i've become re-obsessed with deviantart...:D i was so happy yesterday - i got 21 page views! woot.

but so far today, i've only had 7. i'm sad now. perhaps it's because i posted up 4 photos yesterday and only 2 today...and 1 of the 2 from today was pretty bad. it was a pigeon. hah.

my latest picture?


there you go. the actual link is here and click here to visit my actual page! page views make me happy. (note: i know my work isn't as good as jo's but i'd still appreciate it if you looked at it! :P)

so, tomorrow, i'm leaving early-ish...have to be at my uncle's by 7. it's kinda like school all over again, sadly...oh well.

so we're going for 5 days...leaving tomorrow and coming back tuesday morning/afternoon. my mum says we're going to be swimming, like everyday though i don't mind. i want to get fit again. :D plus, i need to bring my art diaries for sketching...i think i'll write a list here...
  • art diaries - A3 & A4 and drawing tools
  • phone, earphones and charger
  • camera and extra batteries
  • harry potter and the deathly hallows
woop. camping is going to be très fun. hehehe.

aww man. tonight i need to bake muffins and re-paint my nails and pack the rest of my clothes...i may or may not be on msn...it depends on if i can be bothered to go to sleep early...or if my parents make me. :(

see you people in 5 days,

rach xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment