Friday, September 3, 2010

._.'

She got a smile that it seems to me,
Reminds me of childhood memories,
When everything was fresh as a bright blue sky..
Now and then when I see your face,
It takes me away to a special place,
And if I stare too much,
I'd probably break down and cry..
Whoaaaaa, sweet child o' mine..


Ahh, those were song lyrics to 'Sweet Child o' Mine', by Guns n' Roses.
WHICH WAS ON THE RADIO TODAY, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Oh, and I was singing along to it. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.
So was Immigrant Song.
In Bloom was on the radio a few weeks ago.
Orange Crush by REM was on tonight was well, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
And also.. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.
MY NIRVANA COLLECTION HAS REACHED FIFTY-ONE. That's right. Fifty. One. Yes. I got a whole bunch off the G:/ Drive, HAHA.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH; and I jigged assembly today.
Even though all we did was seek refuge in the toilets, I've actually done something I have wanted to do for a long, LONG time. Hahaha, I was helping Amy revise her maths.
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE, BABY! YOU'RE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNN~!

Well, you wanted another blog post, you got one.

--bloo.

Rock on honeys. \../ Hmm, does that look like that rocking sign thing? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment