Saturday, July 24, 2010

YAY!

Thanks Rach for getting us started on this groupie blog. Hello. I'm Glenny aka Glo-worm or Glo.

I love blogging, oz tag, techno music (GO PEDULUM!!!), mr blue cactus, my camera, chocolate, my english subs, the morning chill, justin bieber (rach is gonna kill me), Colin Morgan (even though i have only seen a couple eps of merlin), potato and gravy, knee high boots, MasterChef (GO CALLUM!!), Tom Felton coz he is just ridiculously hot, creativity, Viv (my best friend/ cousin), Aaron (viv's adorable younger brother), rice, How I Met Your Mother, bus crashes, having awesome dreams, easy way, AVPM/S, Jap food, sunset skies, long hair, Chuck Bass because he is... Chuck Bass, ice-cream and my curling iron.

I hate yam even though it is high in vitamin c, swimming as in lessons, crowded trains, speeches, boredom, textiles, leg cramps (they kill), bus lines, spiders, my phone, hot chocolate and marshmellows together (yeah you heard right), having awesome dreams and then forgetting them instantly, uncontrollable obssessions and my computer stuffing up.

Another thing I love is... you ( hope that didn't sound too cheesy).
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment