Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7pm Project



Callum has this weird nervous laugh. I was obsessed with him before. I was bored in history so i got out a blank piece of paper and started writing notes about him. Sort of like a mini profile. There is something in him that reminds me of myself. I think its the nervous reactions though i don't think i blink that intensily. He is sooo talented and inspiring. Don't you reckon the whole materchef finale was just a really happy occasion. I was happy for both of them especially when Callum got like a scholorship and everything. I was like crying of happiness and when they did a playback of when Callum broke down crying it was soooooo sad. Anyways, the 7pm people are funny as usual especially Charlie and I'm looking forward to the whole Junior MasterChef thing.

Glenny

No comments:

Post a Comment