Friday, October 1, 2010

Seeing as Rach is going camping and my holidays have been somewhat boring, i decided to smuggle myself into her suitcase and go camping with her.

That would have been fun but... naahh. i think i might run out of air and rach would find my corpse slowly starting to rot in her suitcase full of awesome threadless shirts so i don't think i would want to ruin her shirts. So that's why i decided instead to go camping myself. Well not really myself and not really camping. I'm going away this afternoon to this lego retreat thingo which should be fun because not only are there no parents and i will be away from my brother for at least 2 1/2 days but i'm just going to hang with church buddies on a campish thingo so yeah. I'm bringing along that Allana book which i haven't started properly.
So yeah... we are going to have a sleeping bag movie night tonight. Jessie and I wanted to watch a horror film but everyone else was like "NOOOOOOOOOO" and jessie and i were like "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Wouldn't it be fun to be scared out of your mind the next day. I think it would be funny to see everyone looking soo damn paranoid eating breakfast. so yeah this is no joke i actually am going away till late sunday so yeah. no blogging, msning, hitrecording (i don't do that anymore anyways) and tweeting (unless i happen to find someone who has a phone that can tweet for me the yea.

I'm bringing my camera to catch everything on tape and to take a zillion pics if i can and maybe when i get back i will make the recording into a vid an upload it to glenny's. If the pics are good i will upload them here. I wanna get like a cam recorder. I'm obsessed with making vids. I have so many ideas. For example:
  • you know how annie has a load of hilarious facial expressions well i have  lot of pictures of them and i was like why don't i make a video describing each expression and making fun of them (haha) and i was like well that would so totally work but i must ask annie first so yeah. Annie do i have your permission to make fun of you?
  • Another vid on Glo and I but this time you will be able to see both of us on screen. I attempted this already but i did it wrong and i got super fustrated so i left it and i have a feeling it will take ages but yeah i will try it again later.
  • Oh and there's another one where i talk about procrastination and give you examples.
  • There another one but i can't remember it right now. haha guess what i did just then... i wrote write instead of right and then corrected it. i'm just imagining annie saying "you used the wrong right and laughing at me saying i sucked" haha i can imagine that.
Thanks for the cbox stuff on my dream post. I think i just really want to me up with them. Tony seemed so enthusiastic and them... BAM! he's gone.

Anyways, CYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA! annie and jo i think you should post more considering rach and i are gone for the next couple of days. And jo just in case you haven't seen the cbox messages please send me the essay. Wait a sec... is jo away as well. wait a sec... she's sick! that's why. oh right. ok don't worry then. Annnie (shut up i put to many n's in) please fill in the emptiness while we are away and don't let our blog die in your arms through lack of company. We put our trust in you.

Goodbye my fellow er people,
Glenny
CHARLIE'S 20!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment