Saturday, October 2, 2010

no words can describe this.

So why did I not sleep?

OK, there are several reasons.

ONE. I'm kipping in the music room, and drum kits and grand pianos look seriously freaky at night. I just can't bring myself to turn the light off until... I don't know. Sometime.

TWO. Since I've started sleeping in the music room, I have heard BREATHING. Like, in my dream BREATHING. Like the Grim Reaper really is there and breathing all over my body. Like maybe it wasn't a dream.

And it's not my breathing... I don't think. I tested it, sort of, by holding my breath and seeing if the sound continued. AND IT DID.

THREE. I'm even scared to save a copy of the image... let alone include it in this post... but whatever.



DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment