Sunday, October 10, 2010

wacko

oooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh!!!! that reminds me of the pretend sex scene in easy a.
haha awkward... i can assure you though i am no olive penderghast.
Back to my   oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
im on fire.
four posts on glenny's
i decided to write here coz it is a little like a ghost town.
wwwwwoooooooott
actually four posts seems tiny compared to the 100 that rach did a while back.
four is a lot though.
coz my some of my posts are super long.
anyways, thanks for reviving my cbox even if it was revived by mr thomsen errr...

guess since i'm bored and i don't feel like putting up another vid and this isn't really the right place to be vidding anyways so here are some pictures that i picked out randomly.
Glenny

 shut up and let me be taller than jo for once


beautiful rach and her beautiful camera
 







fighting over andrew again tut tut :)


hello i'm just here to annoy you.


No comments:

Post a Comment