Sunday, August 8, 2010

To the others who asked myself and Annie to post.

I WILL POST.

But I have nothing to post about.

Right now, I'm doing my maths homework, and listening to 'Just Like You' by Three Days Grace.

If you want to listen to it, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on my profile.

I've also been reading Guantanamo Boy. It's really good. Drool.

Anyway, no one wants to read my lame rants or whatever. I'll see you guys tomorrow, oui ?

Maybe I'll go watch a movie.. Whale Rider, anyone? ;D Nah, I'll probably go chill out with 'The Sixth Sense'. It seems pretty cool.

Suis-je triste? Suis-je contente? Ou puis-je pas avoir des emotions?

Au revoir ;

--Bloo.

By the way - I'll sign off with that quote every time as for you to know that it's me. Even though we all have select colours and all. Besides, I like that quote. My grandfather taught me it. He's wonderful at times, but he can be rather sexist.

2 comments: