Monday, January 17, 2011

..just some post to tell you guys what I've been up to.

So people,

I see that Annie's been up to no good being a pimp and getting married at thirteen even though I'm PRETTY SURE it's not legal unless if it's with parental consent.
And umm, yeah. I'm at home, and I was meant to go shopping today to buy some much needed SHORTS.
Okay, I need to comment on the weather here.
It is so flipping HOT.
It's winter.
And it's like, what, 25 degrees outside.
In celsius, of course. In Fahrenheit, it should be like 77.
And IT'S WINTER. AND I DIDN'T BRING SHORTS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WINTERS ARE MEANT TO BE COLD.
And so I had to go out in a t-shirt and jeans and I was quite literally BURNING.
I went to the zoo yesterday. It was pretty much like Taronga Zoo. Except bigger. And there was this massive massive hill.
But anyway, I am sitting in the house, evaporating away. Argh, WHY DIDN'T I BRING SHORTS?
..that's right. It's because I don't have any. I only have one pair. And they're BROWN. Like our school uniform. Ew.
There's been a CSI marathon on TV and I've been watching it. And at night, I watch 'My Wife and Kids', and after that I watch Naruto Shippuden. Ackbert.
I went to Los Angeles/Hollywood or whatever that place is last week, and I stayed five days. It was really fun; I went to both Disneylands on the first two days, then I went to Universal Studios on the third - my Mum got conned into buying some deluxe combo, but it was worth it, 'cause I ended up on a tour bus that took us around Hollywood and Beverly Hills. I went to the Walk of Fame, took photos, saw Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, though I didn't go in. I bought some random I HEART LA t-shirt, too. She took us to Beverly Hills as well, and we went around on the streets -- every store was designer, seriously. Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry, Fendi, Chanel, etc.. It was like DESIGNER PARADISE. I'm too povo for those stores though.

And my mum happens to have friends everywhere, so we visited my Mum's friend since Year 2 or something. We went to her house, ate food, went around the place, went shopping, gosh, if you know the right places, the clothes are so cheap D: Like seriously, high top black Converses for $40. How much are they here? I'm pretty sure they're over a hundred. Or somewhere around there.
IUAHSFIAHSFIUHSAUIFHISFISAIUSAHFIHSAFIUHSAIUFHSAf.

And I went cycling, last week too, in some random park. YAYAYYAYAYAYA CYCLING. So I went on the left hand side for a while, me being me.. And there was no one on the pathway for a while, and suddenly I spot some person further down the path and she's giving me a 'what the heck are you doing you insolent teenager' look.

And I realise I'm in America. And so I switch sides. And it feels so, SO weird. Sure, I kinda got used to the car thing, but really, CYCLING? It just feels so.. odd. ODD. ODDDDD. ODDDDDDDDDDDDD.

My cousin is obsessed with Club Penguin.

Okay, well, what have you been up to in your holidays? I've sure watched a whole bunch of movies and stuff.

Apparently, the starsigns like changed or something? They added some new starsign called Ophiuchus, or Serpentarius, or WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE CALL IT.

So they like shuffled the starsigns or whatever so then OPHIUCHUS can fit in.

So now, Annie and I are Capricorns. Glo is a Pisces, and Rachel is a Libra.

Dear horoscopes, I am enraged.

Here are the DATES FOR THE NEW HOROSCOPE WHAT THE HECKBALL.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

come on, it was SO cool being an Aquarius.

Anyway, over and out!

jo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment